Product review/feedback: 8W Gooseneck Work Light with Magnetic Mounting Base

buffdan

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I bought several of the handy little lights to use with my machines.
These are really useful:
Magnetic base with switch in base..Right where you are using it. Also comes with stick on metal discs to use lights on non-magnetic surfaces
The goose neck is very flexible and stable, the light is very light, stays where you put it.
Power cord is a bit short, but no power pack or transformer.2020-04-16_11-23-03.jpg
Magnet is strong enough to resist bending gooseneck.
Sufficient light for immediate work area, like milling spot, drilling spot, etc.
Plus, they are on sale now Amazon. -$11.99

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07N1MK51J/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

harmiey Sewing Machine Light (40LED) 8W Gooseneck Work Light with Magnetic Mounting Base White Soft Light for Lathes Drill Presses Workbenches

Dan

quick question: do you think the magnet will be strong enough to mount the lamp against a vertical side of my headstock? It looks like an excellent lamp!
Tim

for sure.. Probably needs to be flat area though

I take that back, doesnt have to be flat..

Attachments

• 20200416_123952.jpg
    20200416_123952.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
I have this light also, and while it is a good light source, to me it needs to be close to the work to provide the light needed. Sometimes the light gets in between you, and the work. I still have it, but I up sized to the big brother.

Back