QC42 Two Step Motor Pulley

QC42_moto

Registered
Registered
Hi all, this is my first post. I have a QC42 10” Atlas lathe and I’ve only ever had a single sheave pulley on it. Thanks to this site I was able to download a drawing and machine my own pulley. Thought you all might enjoy a few pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_5056.jpeg
    IMG_5056.jpeg
    266 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5104.jpeg
    IMG_5104.jpeg
    387 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5103.jpeg
    IMG_5103.jpeg
    355.6 KB · Views: 22
You are the second member from London joining this month . #42 Pidgeonrow joined the other day . I recognized the town because of a 6 hr driving mistake out of Toronto . We put Calgary in the GPS and it took us down 400 towards the border . Had to turn around back to Toronto to pick up 401 up and around the lakes . 16 1/2 hr driving day/night . Welcome to the site and the pulley looks great . :encourage:

My pulley only has one good sheave. I didn’t realize, or had forgotten that we had drawings available here. I’ll have to check that out. Thanks and great job!

You are the second member from London joining this month . #42 Pidgeonrow joined the other day . I recognized the town because of a 6 hr driving mistake out of Toronto . We put Calgary in the GPS and it took us down 400 towards the border . Had to turn around back to Toronto to pick up 401 up and around the lakes . 16 1/2 hr driving day/night . Welcome to the site and the pulley looks great . :encourage:
Wow, that is a lot of driving. You might have gone through Sault Ste Marie. That is where my folks live and we just did that drive last week. It is quite long!

Back