Recovering from cataract surgery

Eye Doc told me 4 years ago I had cateracts in both eyes. Each year I go back for an exam he tells me that the are worse but not ready yet. Have another yearly appointment next month and ready for the go ahead. Tired of not driving at night and wearing a hat and sunglasses all the time.

Eye Doc told me 4 years ago I had cateracts in both eyes. Each year I go back for an exam he tells me that the are worse but not ready yet. Have another yearly appointment next month and ready for the go ahead. Tired of not driving at night and wearing a hat and sunglasses all the time.

Bobby
Jim, Get a new Dr. I put up with vision in my right eye that was like looking through a steamed up window. The day of surgery, I could see clearly again! Cataracts are a medical condition, even the most basic of insurance should cover it. Cataracts are 'ready' when you can tell there is a problem.

Chuck

Hi Chuck,
A bit late but just checked in and wanted to send my good wishes. Had mine done about four years ago and everything is working fine.
I wanted to mention that that little plastic dome also keeps your fingers out of the affected eye.
Good luck
Jerry

Back