RF45 Handwheels?

kpcmich

Registered
Registered
Hi,

I've got an older RF45. Great machine, but the guy i bought it from had started converting it to a CNC and lost some pieces. Most importantly, i'm missing 2 out of 3 handwheels! They uses a 3/4" shaft. It connects to the shaft via a 3 tooth coupling. I need 1 (or better 2) handwheels to make the machine more usable. It's getting old constantly moving the one that i have around. Does anyone have one? Maybe someone who's added a power cross feed would part with their old handwheel(s)?

The new ones that enco sells don't fit, the shaft OD has changed apparently and with only a thin metal sleeve, opening it up isn't possible. We've gone back and forth a few times. Rong fu doesnt answer emails for support.

Any help is appreciated!

Kevin

I will take a look tomorrow just might have two.

Ray

Sorry I don't have any.

Ray

I converted a 1991 model RF30 to CNC a few years ago, I have a bunch of parts left over. I know there are hand wheels, not sure what size. I'll try to remember to look for them.

I have them. The center hole measures .670" and they have the 3 lugs on the back to engage the screw.

are you willing to sell? let me know how much. I'll double check tonight, but i think the shaft OD on mine is 0.75. ?However if youre handwheels are solid metal, i can open them up.

thanks!!

PM sent. I can post a photo if needed. It might be a good idea anyway but it won't be until tomorrow afternoon.

that'll work! even if the bore is slightly smaller, there's plenty of meat if i need to open them up a bit.

THANKS!!!!! no more swapping handles around everytime i need to move a different axis

Back