Robo web pages, who to complain to?

I use two browsers for different purposes:

1) Firefox - most secure of the browsers used for Windows systems. Not nearly as invasive as Edge and you can specify DuckDuckGo as your default search engine while using Firefox. Chrome is a dumpster fire with a V8 engine swap, setting everything ablaze into path. Edge is probably what Aldous Huxley and George Orwell had in mind as their systems of the future.

2) When I want to do an old school internet search, I use Brave. It is pretty well stripped of all the nonsense and makes you work for what you are looking for, meaning you are likely to find content that is buried by the other search engines that are funded by advertising business models.

I’ve toyed with the idea of making my own search engine, interesting YT video on the topic, if I can find the link I’ll post it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found it. Doesn’t look too difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am using Duck Duck Go browser and search engine. And just yesterday, subscribed to their VPN, Personal Information Removal services, and identity theft restoration services. I thought it was a pretty good deal for $10/mo or $100/yr. So far so good. Oh, and it was so simple and easy.

The way things are going this stuff is just unavoidable.

Back