Resolved Site access

gmcken

Registered
Registered
I am a donating member but not allowed to access the video feature on the web site. am I missing something

gmchen,

The name on the tab was changed from Donations back to Account Upgrades because some felt that donations usually only get you a warm fuzzy. We're discussing whether to call it something else or not, but in the meantime, click that button and you'll (I hope) see a revised page giving a better picture of what you get for each $ level. Nelson is still working on it so there may be further changes/improvements. As long as you don't click the buttons at the bottom of the page, you can click Account Upgrades as often as you want and then back out of it. Otherwise, the page is still being worked on.

Upvote 0
O.k., ,thanks for letting me know. We are looking into this for you. Please be patient as I work through what appears to be a permission conflict.

Are there any other Silver Members out there that cannot access the Video Library?

Upvote 0
gmcken,

Please try accessing again a video library again. You should have access to view media albums containing video. I am troubleshooting some other potential permission issues and will follow up with you in a couple of days.

Bryan

Upvote 0
Back