Slow Saturday So Far

Whyemier

Active User
Registered
Its been a slow and lazy morning. :chill: Had a rain shower early so the morning was cooler, cold front came in I think. Right now the humidity is up but it's not as bad as it has been these past several weeks.

Went to the shop and worked on the wicked step mothers 'BINGO' board. She wanted it fixed so the numbered balls would stay put when she placed them on the board. Used a ball end mill to make the depressions .070 deep, seems to hold them OK.

I have my next project chucked up in the lathe, that is next among those I've already started and am awaiting other material or parts to finish. I'm turning an R8 dovetail insert end mill or at least that's what I call myself doing. We'll see if I deny all knowledge as the day goes on.:donttell:

There's a small block of aluminum calling out to me to be machined into a carriage stop for the lathe. Might get to that, at least a first set-up today. If not, there's tomorrow.

No rush and no 'clients/friends' calling on me to hurry up. I might just play old guy and go take a nap...nah! That would just keep me up tonight.

Y'all have a good one and make some chips. Uh...not the potato kind.

Back