something wrong

They're over here, in Maryland... Want e'm back?

We got em here in CT.:whistle: The first snowfall is always cool to look at....but after that they suck. You want to make some money, don't ya?

GK,
They are on the Home page just click on it.
**********:rofl:*************Gator*******

If for some reason you don't see them when you get to the home page, just go to the top right of the page and toggle them back on again. You have the option to have them or not have them.

"Billy G"

The snow mod is only on the home page because it shakes the screen, makes it hard to scroll down the page and read the text. It would make the forum hard to read (yes, I know it can be shut off, but if you have to shut it off to read, it seems pointless.)

If for some reason you don't see them when you get to the home page, just go to the top right of the page and toggle them back on again. You have the option to have them or not have them.

"Billy G"

Yes they are on the home page but they use to be on all pages last year or im dreamin again..

- - - Updated - - -

We got em here in CT.:whistle: The first snowfall is always cool to look at....but after that they suck. You want to make some money, don't ya?

Ok so how ya make money with no snow???ay

OK, got ya covered. Go to the bottom of the page at the left find Default. Go there and click on Christmas. Merry Christmas Bro. Nope, still no snow, just a Res and Green page. I will find it.

"Billy G"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they are on the home page but they use to be on all pages last year or im dreamin again..

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so how ya make money with no snow???ay

Yeah, when I first got the mod over a year maybe two ago, I put it all over, on many pages. As I explained above, it shook the screen, made it difficult to read or respond to posts, so I got it off the forum.

Back