Spring time here in New Brunswick!
41 cm snow and 130 kph wind!
Bright sun this morning.
Jim

image1.jpgimage2.jpg

image1.jpg image2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning Jim,

Yeah, so windy that it blew your house upside down... ;)

I live out of town and won't even start to snowblow my driveway. The wind is so intense and has swung around to the northeast with ferocious gusts....

Brian

yup, spring. . . here in the middle of the frozen northland we are expecting 7-12 inches of party cloudy, and again on sunday night. maybe , just maybe it will warm up before autumn comes again.

Good morning Jim,

Yeah, so windy that it blew your house upside down... ;)

Brian

Sorry Brian, I just couldn't leave it that way. :headache:

Hey Jim,

I righted the world for ya. Hope ya don't mind.

- - - Updated - - -

yup, spring. . . here in the middle of the frozen northland we are expecting 7-12 inches of party cloudy, and again on sunday night. maybe , just maybe it will warm up before autumn comes again.

Glad to hear it, David,

Sorry I can only say, better you than me. :whistle: We're getting it as rain today.

Thanks for the edit to the photos.
Sun was warm today.

Well, It's still a pretty neat drift right-side up... :) Looks like the wind was doing a barrel roll on your porch... :)

Brian

Thats clearly due to global warming.
We're all gonna have to move to Florida and hunt snow seals for a living.
Here in Southern Colorado and a mile high the weather is much warmer though far too dry.
Hope you and yours stay warm.

yesterday morning. . . .2014-03-28 2014-03-28 001 001 (800x600).jpgand more coming sunday night. . . aarrgggg!

2014-03-28 2014-03-28 001 001 (800x600).jpg

Hey David. I hear you pain! Another foot tomorrow.
Jim

Chance of rain here today. I've heard it said if you don't like the weather, wait 20 minutes, it'll change.
WP_000356.jpg

WP_000356.jpg

Back