New Ticket [SUGGESTION] Forum Merch Shop

SouthernChap

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I'm sure this must have been suggested before but my searches haven't found anything so I'll ask.

In this post: Post in thread 'Who has their Mini lathe mounted to the top of a rolling tool cabinet?' https://www.hobby-machinist.com/thr...of-a-rolling-tool-cabinet.111157/post-1115056

I jokingly suggest that the bit I quoted would make good T-Shirt, given it exemplifies several things we can all relate to (not planning the order of our operations, not measuring/verifying things and also the humility to offer mistakes up on this forum for the amusement of others, that is very common in members of this forum).

It made me think a merch shop selling the usual things (T-Shirts, mugs, stickers, etc.) might be a nice addition to the site.

I'm pretty sure that most if not all members are grateful for the existence of this forum and proud to be members and would rather like to sport some Hobby Machinst Forum wear or beverage containers or something.

Okay, as I said in that post, I wouldn't be the one sorting it out and it might/probably would be a pain in the arse to run.

However, on the off-chance that some eejit like me asking, becomes the catalyst that triggers the creation of such a facility, I thought I'd give this post a punt. :)

The daughter said she could make up shirts in the past . She has a graphics design gig on the side as well as her real position . She does a lot of sports stuff and others as well .

Upvote 1
Maybe a line of Hobby Machinist craft beers? (Although Rainier might be the preferred one around here.)

Upvote 0
Back