Tactical Pens?

Sorry, I would have noticed you there but I was asleep at the time. :))
hey well too many meetings makes anyone sleep

Heres a pic of my current unfinished 308 cartridge shell pen in brass and copper

franchini 308 001.JPG

hey well too many meetings makes anyone sleep

Heres a pic of my current unfinished 308 cartridge shell pen in brass and copper

Very nice job. Love the brass and copper look.

As far as the others ones, who takes pens to meetings any more? I can't read HMF during the meeting if I am taking notes on paper. The really funny part is I am in a meeting and everyone looked at me when I chuckled at this. Didn't mean to distract them from there reading. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Someone should do tactical pens for tablet PCs. Ones that actually fit in the tablets holders. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: That way I could stab the jurk beside me in the hand when he goes for the last donut. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Jeff

Very nice job. Love the brass and copper look.

As far as the others ones, who takes pens to meetings any more? I can't read HMF during the meeting if I am taking notes on paper. The really funny part is I am in a meeting and everyone looked at me when I chuckled at this. Didn't mean to distract them from there reading. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Someone should do tactical pens for tablet PCs. Ones that actually fit in the tablets holders. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: That way I could stab the jurk beside me in the hand when he goes for the last donut. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Jeff

thanks Jeff well I'm up for achallenge have made several stylus pens but not for specific applications......... do me afavour let me have the clip dimensions and I'll give it a go.
Steve

Those carbon-fiber/titanium ones are beautiful... and will attract the attention of one of the TSA hooples who will confiscate it. Probably right into his own pocket.

THere are quite a few tactical pens out there, many of them quite inexpensive. Check Amazon.com .

PeteH

I especially like the one from UZI with a "DNA catcher" in it. I guess if you called it a knife it wouldn't cost as much , well that and knives disguised as something else are probably illegal :nono:

Back