Thanks Hobby Machinist!

itsme_Bernie

Active User
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I want to take a minute to thank all the folks here. The owners, moderators, and regular contributors... I joined in this past year, 2013, and I have to say that you all have really brought me back into the spirit of my shop and this hobby.

So I am thanking you for 2013, and looking forward to an exciting 2014 talking much more shop with you guys!

Happy New Year!

Bernie

Yea
What he said!
Happy New Year one and all.

Master of unfinished projects

I want to take a minute to thank all the folks here. The owners, moderators, and regular contributors... I joined in this past year, 2013, and I have to say that you all have really brought me back into the spirit of my shop and this hobby.

So I am thanking you for 2013, and looking forward to an exciting 2014 talking much more shop with you guys!

Happy New Year!

Bernie

Hear, hear!!!

I'm pretty sure I speak for the entire staff when I say that we are glad to have every member and look forward to their projects and questions every day. The members are what make this site such a great place to be. No fluff, no guff, just straightforward answers to questions and solutions for problems. This site could not have done it without all the great members and contributors that we have and continue to attract from other less friendly sites on the web.

Bob

Yep, hope everyone has a good year. Truthfully, I never liked writing 2013 on bank checks and for some reason, had a hard time remembering it. My mind always wanted to write 2014 anyhow...

I don't know how things went with you guys but, the neighbors here went nuts with the fireworks. -Me? I was in the shop.

Ray

I also wish everyone a Happy New year!! I start mine off with the news that I have to have both a new furnace AND an air conditioning unit. Both are 24 years old. The furnace has developed a crack in the heat exchanger.

Hearty gratitude here as well to one and all.
Great Forum, great Folks, great Contributors - great belonging here !!!
May 2014 see us all "keep our feet on the ground and reach for the stars".
PEACE be upon U, Your Family, Friends and Neighbours.
aRM

Happy New Year and thanks to all for a good year on this forum ....I have been on for a few years now, but I really tooled up this past year and the members here have helped immeasurably,I'm glad to be a small part of a great forum.......

Yes, last year was great, but I think you guys can make it even better this year. This is a members forum and we have some fantastic members here. Let's all chip in and make this new year better than ever. :thumbsup:

Back