The garden thread . We want pics !

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
These projects are why I haven't spent much time on here lately . :) My part is done on the garden , my daughter has lots of planting to do . The house next door is coming along pretty quickly now that weather has been good . Just another small shack that'll bring down my property value . :grin:

Attachments

• IMG_8177.JPG
    IMG_8177.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8178.JPG
    IMG_8178.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8179.JPG
    IMG_8179.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8180.JPG
    IMG_8180.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8181.JPG
    IMG_8181.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8182.JPG
    IMG_8182.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8183.JPG
    IMG_8183.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8184.JPG
    IMG_8184.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8185.JPG
    IMG_8185.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 33
Garden? That's a damn farm here in Charlotte! Beautiful!
Robert

I moved in two years ago and just now getting around to putting in a garden. I plowed it under and tilled it a couple of weeks ago when it was nice and dry. I was waiting on my bedder to get here to make my rows and of course it has rained every other day for two weeks so I can't get in it to finish. I planted a few things, but am very late getting my sweet corn in.

i-NhSgrMB-M.jpg

Hozzie , that's a great looking garden . Hope to see some later pics as to see what you're planting . I expanded mine 5x this year expecting to have more time to devote to it . It may turn into a food plot for the local deer if I don't get a fence up . :rolleyes:

So , if you notice the Cub tractor in the back out on the road . Had a younger feller stop by and got to talking to him . He inherited a 3-4-5 million dollar farm around 5 miles away . I pass the place every day . He's telling me he was left an 1811 from his dad , and it had a leaking rear , a reving motor and an iffy pto . My 1812 was for sale for $1200 . I asked him what he would sell it for and he said $1100 . He then asked what I would take for mine . What a dumb $hit , get up the road and learn how to maintain your equipment . :rolleyes:

I have lots of space for a garden, problem I have is 100% sandy soil. Not good for anything except potatoes.

So , if you notice the Cub tractor in the back out on the road . Had a younger feller stop by and got to talking to him . He inherited a 3-4-5 million dollar farm around 5 miles away . I pass the place every day . He's telling me he was left an 1811 from his dad , and it had a leaking rear , a reving motor and an iffy pto . My 1812 was for sale for $1200 . I asked him what he would sell it for and he said $1100 . He then asked what I would take for mine . What a dumb $hit , get up the road and learn how to maintain your equipment . :rolleyes:
some person tried trading 2 broken razor scooters for my friend Yamaha blaster! he sold it for $1,700! it was worth one grand but he got offered a broken 4 wheeler for his!

Back