VN To Stonehands With The Vn Parts

HMF

Site Founder
Administrator
I will buy the VN parts you have and SHARE them with anyone else who needs them.

That means, pay the actual shipping cost and it's yours.

Nels,

I have VN 12-6294, missing some parts. Do you have a list of what you have? Photo? I need some of the parts from the left hand table feed, shift levers for the feed gear box, to name a couple.

Ron

Nels, The only VN parts I had were collets, drawbars ect. Ugly Dog got the lot from me, including a drawbar he told me was hard to come by. There is still a lot of parts in that warehouse but none are tagged and I could walk past them all day and not know they were VN. Daryl has first rights to what I come up with but I'll keep you posted. I do have an old Milwaukee gear set for the DH in the original wood box. It's the gears with the kleg style arbor. Many thanks for a great site, I've met some interesting folks on the H-M.--David

Nels' I double checked the gear set, it's for a Model H mill serial #15-3525. Thanks--David

Thanks again Stonehands!
The draw bar was one of the missing items from my 22LU.

Daryl
MN

If you have any application for a #10 (1 inch body) Drill Center, or an Armstrong #48 Shaper/Planer tool holder, I'll get them shipped! We can work out the details later.

I don't suppose you run 2J collets? I got extra.

Daryl
MN

Back