Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s difficult to say what my wife does for a living. She sells seashells on the seashore.

I phoned up the spiritual leader of Tibet, and he sent me a large goat with a long neck. Turns out I phoned Dial-a-Llama.

The advantages of easy origami are two-fold.

I’ve decided to sell my Hoover – it was just collecting dust.
Red leather yellow leather, red leather yellow leather, red weather yellow wtther

Way, way back in the '70s, my younger brother was an electronics tech on an isolated duty station. LORAN for those that know what it is. Military isolated duty for everyone else. (18 men, 13 month duty, basically 1 man per month rotated through) In the Hawaiian cane fields, mice were as common as house flies. There was no stopping them, even on the mess deck. In any case, people will do a lot of questionable stunts to get a laugh.

In (little brother) LBs case, the galley was serving Pizza for lunch one day. They had made up a pizza on the serving line that had dead mice in a nice little circle around the pie. Then they removed three or four slices to add to the illusion. The mice were well defined, there was no question of what they were. Reportedly, no one took a slice, but when the OOD came through for inspection, he was taken a little aback. Nothing was said, but the galley (kitchen) had an inspection to end inspections the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back