Todays storms

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
What did I do today in the shop ? I got wet . Damn did we get the thunder , lightning and rain . Had to be 5 inches in 1 1/2 . Lost more of my tree and 2 down the other house . These storms were headed northeast , keep a lookout for them . :cautious:

We got deluged a few times today as well and wind blast damage yesterday. The low is moving north east slowly so it will get better, but the trailing side will now drag in more smoke from the fires north of us again.

We have EXTREME forest fire smoke from Canada. Visibility is way down. Severe hazard alert to stay indoors. I'll take your rain over this smoke anyday.

Neighbor’s smoke alarm went off when she opened the windows this morning! It is the worst to date, should be gone by Friday so they say.

Neighbor’s smoke alarm went off when she opened the windows this morning! It is the worst to date, should be gone by Friday so they say.
I totally forgot about the random smoke detectors. When that happens, you know it's bad.

So my tree limb fell in todays storm and busted the neighbors fence clear thru to the ground . Wonderful :rolleyes: The wind came thru at 60 mph roughly for a minute , and then gone . Thunder , lightning and rain followed . I guess being on high land with a new fence next to me kicks up the mph ? Never had issues with this tree before this 8 ft high fence was built .

It's only been 111 degrees f here. Parts of town were without electricity (no air conditioning) for 3 days.

Back