Tool gloat X2 !

road

Active User
Registered
I checked the local kijiji ads just after Bill posted his tool gloat.

look what I got,

All this for $65. most of the drills are new and all of the butterfield boxes are full of new taps
Picture 022.jpgPicture 018.jpgPicture 019.jpgPicture 020.jpgPicture 021.jpgPicture 008.jpgPicture 009.jpgPicture 010.jpgPicture 011.jpgPicture 012.jpgPicture 013.jpgPicture 014.jpgPicture 015.jpgPicture 016.jpg, a new set of easy outs, soo much more stuff... Im on cloud nine..
Picture 017.jpg

Picture 008.jpg Picture 009.jpg Picture 010.jpg Picture 011.jpg Picture 012.jpg Picture 013.jpg Picture 014.jpg Picture 015.jpg Picture 016.jpg Picture 017.jpg Picture 018.jpg Picture 019.jpg Picture 020.jpg Picture 021.jpg Picture 022.jpg Picture 022.jpg Picture 008.jpg Picture 021.jpg

Nice score, definitely rates a :yousuck:

"Billy G"

dont think I will ever need to sharpen another drill bit !

Nice score
All that for that price :thumbzup:
I think you scored big time, and a :yousuck: is in order :biggrin::drinkingbeer:

Not trying to spoil your gloat, but I think you reposted a few pictures. Seriously, nice score! The nubby pices of soapstone were worth the $65 alone, I guess he threw in all that other junk for free. I can dispose of it for free if you send it to me. Just p.m. me for the adress.:lmao::lmao:

YOU SUCK!!!
the drill bits alone were worth $65 in to day's market
Great haul!!

Not trying to spoil your gloat, but I think you reposted a few pictures. Seriously, nice score! The nubby pices of soapstone were worth the $65 alone, I guess he threw in all that other junk for free. I can dispose of it for free if you send it to me. Just p.m. me for the adress.:lmao::lmao:

Oops .. I just noticed the duplicates.
plus some of them did not turn the right way

I got it all sorted this morning. funny part out of all these items
I only tossed out 3 broken taps and 4 broken drill bits
there are some items I need to ask about.. But like Hammy Hamster thats another story...

Back