Tool Gloat

Tom
Nice Score :drool: :drink2:
You got one hell of a good deal, I think I better hit the yard sales this weekend! :biggrin:

Be sure to post up the after pics of that baby. Oh, I just know its gonna look like brand new!:thumbzup: :drink:

I have to agree with the group you suck. :biggrin: That is a great find. Glad you found it and its going to have a good home. At $2 I am shocked it didn't end up as scrap. Wife and I do yard sales every Saturday. Its our time together yard sales till 12:00 then nice lunch and then :eek: other stuff. Its amazing the stuff you can fine but you have to look around a lot of baby clothes and broken lawn mowers to find something as cool as that vise.

Jeff

There's an awful lot of whining going on around here. I'm half way considering dropping this thing on my foot just to make you guys feel better. :yikes:

There's an awful lot of whining going on around here. I'm half way considering dropping this thing on my foot just to make you guys feel better. :yikes:

Would you, please? ;) :biggrin: Make sure you have pics, video would be better. :lmao:

I am going to have to buckle down and hit some of these sales no matter how painful.

-Ron

you have to ask for tools
they wont drag a bridgeport out in the yard to display it:lmao:
besides if he's at work and she's in one of those moods
you may score a nice tool
lol
steve

Back