Track of the Wolf

Cobra

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Does anyone have experience with the mussel loading kits from Track of the Wolf?
thanks
jim

can't comment on the kits, but I have ordered other things from them in the past and was always very satisfied with their products. Pretty good reputation on other CAS sites...

I have not built any of their kits either, but have been in their showroom area many times. They also have a very good reputation in general. I don't think you will be disappointed with what you purchase from them. I personally would not hesitate to purchase a kit from them.

Usual disclaimer applies: I am not affiliated with them, just a very happy customer. They also donate generously to the muzzleloading portion of the Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports and Wildlife project.

Not sure what exactly you are after. Weather you are wanting to build a historically accurate rifle, or just a rifle to plink, and hunt with but I would reccomend Jim Chambers kits over anything if a kit is what you want. I am currently building a rifle from a blank, and did however buy some of my parts from T.O.W.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

TOW are good people to do business with. Lately I have purchased a lot from them and they are reasonable with their shipping rates.
Bob

One of my instructors a Colorado School of Trades gunsmithing school is a big black powder fan. He highly recommended T.O.W. to me when I mentioned I was considering building a BP kit. I never did get the kit because it was too much $$$ at the time for a broke student so I don't have any first hand experience with them.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I will continue looking.
J im

Good reputation. You may also want to look at Dixie Gunworks.

Back