Trax A.G.E. conversational programming

Charley Davidson

Active User
Registered
I finally got some training last night on the Trax A.G.E.2 machine we have at work and all I have to say is WOW!!!!!!!:biggrin: That is some impressive, simple yet powerful system. The plant manager was in late and saw me running it and was concerned I wasn't being properly trained and jumped in and showed me the ropes. This thing is amazingly simple yet powerful, I was actually programming on it in minutes.

It does math for you, you can teach it, you can program from absolute or by incrimental or a combination of both. Can't wait to get some more time on it. This one is only a 2 axis system but we have a 3 axis one also.

I finally got some training last night on the Trax A.G.E.2 machine we have at work and all I have to say is WOW!!!!!!!:biggrin: That is some impressive, simple yet powerful system. The plant manager was in late and saw me running it and was concerned I wasn't being properly trained and jumped in and showed me the ropes. This thing is amazingly simple yet powerful, I was actually programming on it in minutes.

It does math for you, you can teach it, you can program from absolute or by incrimental or a combination of both. Can't wait to get some more time on it. This one is only a 2 axis system but we have a 3 axis one also.

Yes, its a very popular, very versatile system, even though its a bit aged... Those machines are very handy and would be a dream to have in the home shop.

when you start bulding on your plasma table you'll see how easy it is to convert a mill to cnc... Just make sure you get a mill with ballscrews if you plan to do that later on..,

Back