Vevor power feed dimension

imagineer

Registered
Registered
If anyone out there has a Vevor power feed, model AI-310S (but I believe their other models are the same dimension), please let me know the measurement from the centerline of the drive to the very bottom of the unit.

I need to determine how much of a riser, if any, is needed to clear the table the mill is sitting on.

Attachments

• vevor dimn.pdf
    398.8 KB · Views: 13
I have a Vevor AS-250 which is approximately 9.5” from centerline of drive to bottom of unit. My other CDCO drive (AS-235), measures the same.

I have a Vevor AS-250 which is approximately 9.5” from centerline of drive to bottom of unit. My other CDCO drive (AS-235), measures the same.
Thank you. Are you happy with the torque from the AS-250? I'm on the fence as to go with the 450in/lb unit or a smaller one.

I have the 310, I'm getting about the same measurement from the center of the drive bearing to the bottom of the base unit. I don't have a way to measure the torque on it, but it moves my Bridgeport table around on Y just fine, so it's good enough I guess. Given the pricing on the models, I just went with the higher rated one. And the difference is probably the model number sticker, but it does work.

Bigger can’t hurt. My AS-235 is on my Rockwell X axis. The AS-250 is a replacement for the 10+ year old AS-235 because the feed lever went south. Have not put it on as of yet. Too many other projects taking precedence and I have another bigger mill.

Back