Weird things you see walking down the street

While eating at Five Guys in Indianapolis recently, I saw more cool stuff than I would have imagined. A saw a "gang" of people riding motorized one wheel skateboards, a man on some sort of motorized unicycle who looked like the rocketeer, and a guy who was "singing aggressively" at the reflective wall of Five Guys, not knowing we were sitting on the other side observing. It was a trip! But no robot dog. Bummer.

Ike Turner was a neighbor in our very average middle-class neighborhood for the last years of his life, that was pretty weird.

If only he'd have said, "Great idea, Tina"... but I digress.

Last edited:
Speaking of hawks, we had a Very noisy family of five(!) living in our backyard this spring. Noise from sun up to sun down! Two of the kids were always fighting, to the point that they'd get into it mid-flight, and "argue" all the way to the ground, crashing down not 10 feet from our backdoor, then look all surprised that we were standing right there. They also had a great interest in our koi pond. They seemed to understand that wet wings = trouble, so they never tried anything, but they'd stand right on the edge and just stare.

1629291587446.png

Oh, and I'll leave you with this weird plant I saw at a nursery. Now I'm not going to say what *I* saw when I first noticed it, but will let you draw on your own imaginations :) I really should have bought it... would have made a great conversation starter...

1629291640651.png

Try walking thru downtown Baltimore . You'll see thigs alot scarier than any of these ! o_O
I remember walking through the Block at 2am in downtown Baltimore some 45 years ago. Saw stuff I have never seen, nor ever want to see again. Quite the eye opener for a naive young man. Guess you are telling me things are still weird and scary there. I'll cross the Block off my bucket list then ;) Honestly, I'm glad I experienced it, but real happy not to go again.

Taken just now, Mommy deer and 3 others. Couple of years ago We counted 16 in the front yard. A neighbor said We did not see the entire herd. She said there was 25 all togheter.

Attachments

• 0818211142-00.jpg
    0818211142-00.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 16
Back