Welding table

Very Nice ! Mine is still stacked in a corner over near the lift waiting to be built, lol:)
so still using (2) portable HF's , big old wood bench with plate outside (brr cold too many months) and heavy steel saw horses. Really like your setup and I may "borrow" some of your ideas for mine. Guess it is good that mine is still all in stick form ! :)

Very Nice ! Mine is still stacked in a corner over near the lift waiting to be built, lol:)
so still using (2) portable HF's , big old wood bench with plate outside (brr cold too many months) and heavy steel saw horses. Really like your setup and I may "borrow" some of your ideas for mine. Guess it is good that mine is still all in stick form ! :)
Hi, thank's, the extensions are such a help with welding odd shapes. When both are extended it's 8' total wide. The arms are inside the 3 x 3 and fully adjustable to maintain a level surface. Thanks for your interest. Charlie.

I am glad this thread got replied to and moved to the top of the "What's new" list as somehow I missed it until now.

Very clever build with the tongue jacks and extension wings!
Thanks for sharing this.

Brian

I am glad this thread got replied to and moved to the top of the "What's new" list as somehow I missed it until now.

Very clever build with the tongue jacks and extension wings!
Thanks for sharing this.

Brian
Thank you very much for the kind reply. Glad you like it. Have a very happy and Merry Christmas.

Back