Went to the beach yesterday

pdentrem

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Friend went to the beach yesterday. The road parallels the beach which is 7 miles long, on the left and homes on the right behind the pickup. What a view! Hope to get on there pretty soon. The car show is on this beach in the summer months. Excellent venue!
Pierre

image002.jpg

The sand dunes are just spectacular! :lmao:

Seems to me I've been reading that the Lakes have been low for a few years. All that snow can only help when it comes off.

It lovely white sand. NOT! He sent me another picture showing the snow was up to the height of the street signs. All the snow since October is still there. Had no melt this winter. Likely have one this week if the weather boys are right. It has not been a record year, very close to normal versus the last 3 winters.
Spent an hour this morning using a large propane torch mounted to a 20# cylinder, to melt the ice gravel mix that had heaved up and jammed the club house door. It is a out swinging door that had 2" of clearance in the warm weather. The gravel was up 3" this year. We will look at raising the door and frame as there is 3-4 inches available above. Will have to make a new concrete threshold to compensate. I hate swinging a pickaxe into concrete hard ice. What a pain.
Pierre

Back