What's it Worth?

I'd list it for more than you think it will go on Ebay with a make offer option and see what comes up. There will be some low balls but there will probably be some serious offers as well. At that point you can either take the offer or end the listing and put on CL for around the best offer price.

New poster here, long time lurker..

I've called about, and inspected several (9 iirc) different cnc converted mills in the Dallas/Fort Worth area in the last 6 months, and am pretty confident your setup would sell in a few days @ $3000, and within no more than a few weeks @ $4000.

If you were willing to wait something like 2-6 months I believe you might be able to get in the $4500-5k range - but that's iffy, imho, as most people willing to spend $5k, as others have said, have a LOT of other options available to them.

Wish you were closer, but +-1500 miles is way too far for a tool run for me.

If I were you, I'd advertise it @ $4500 obo on craigslist and see how many responses you get in the first 2 weeks. If no one wants to come see it in person within 2 weeks, drop it to $4000 obo and go from there...

New poster here, long time lurker..

I've called about, and inspected several (9 iirc) different cnc converted mills in the Dallas/Fort Worth area in the last 6 months, and am pretty confident your setup would sell in a few days @ $3000, and within no more than a few weeks @ $4000.

If you were willing to wait something like 2-6 months I believe you might be able to get in the $4500-5k range - but that's iffy, imho, as most people willing to spend $5k, as others have said, have a LOT of other options available to them.

Wish you were closer, but +-1500 miles is way too far for a tool run for me.

If I were you, I'd advertise it @ $4500 obo on craigslist and see how many responses you get in the first 2 weeks. If no one wants to come see it in person within 2 weeks, drop it to $4000 obo and go from there...

Thanks for your comments. Posted to a thread on the Zone and I've got someone interested at about $4500. Been exchanging info and pics. We'll see where it goes. Going to list it on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace today.

Back