WTB: Brown and Sharpe #7 Taper Arbors

hustlebird

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Hey all, like the title say, I'm looking for BS #7 arbors / tooling for my bridgeport m-head. I have the 7-piece collet set (wouldn't mind replacing it with a better quality one), and the ER32 collet chuck toolholder already. Really top of mind would be a nice drill chuck, or even just the BS7 to JT arbor. The setup of drill chuck + 1/2" straight shank to 1/2" collet into the machine isn't doing it for me. I also wouldn't mind a boring bar, or again, just an arbor to accept one.

Beyond that, I don't have anything I'm actively looking for, but if you find or have it, I'm likely interested. Feel free to PM or reply here. Thanks!

have you had any luck finding any tooling ? I'm in the same boat

I have a B&S #7 shell mill arbor that I have no use for.

have you had any luck finding any tooling ? I'm in the same boat
I've been watching ebay closely, and over the year have picked up 3x 3/8's end mill holders, and a 1/2" end mill holder. Those have gone a long way. I also bought a keyless chuck from @mattthemuppet2 with a 1/2" short shank which made the collet + chuck much friendlier.

Not much out there unfortunately. I did pick up a NOS bridgeport 1/16" collet, not that I'll ever run anything that small, but as a reference taper if I ever need to make my own.

Back