2016 POTD Thread Archive

Almost too minor to post but wth. Here and there I grab a handful of slugs from the cnc turret scrap bin at work, bring em home and turn them into pegboard hooks using my little DiAcro brake. Once I figured out the bend sequence, lengths, angles etc it goes really fast. This time I wrote it down so next time no reinventing the wheel. Seems like never can have enough of these buggers,, banged 20 or so out this afternoon.
IMG_5892.JPG Pegboard Clip Forming Dims IMG_1193.jpg IMG_5890.JPG IMG_5889.JPG IMG_5891.JPG

Your break causes me to salivate. If you ever think of getting rid of it or just need extended storage for it I would happily volunteer. :cocksure:

It was a lucky auction buy. Very rare to find them clean, fully functioning with all the fingers, pristine edges and the micro adjust back gage. Dont use it a ton but for $150 paid don't worry I alredy gave myself an "I suck bad"

It's held in by a small piece of rubber with tiny holes for the leads. I got it from another LED holder but it could be made or you could use clear silicone. That would be easier to get out if you had to replace the LED.
Robert

Back