2017 POTD Thread Archive

My shops 32.1 degrees Celsius which is almost 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Its our summer now at latitude 19°15'59"S, 146°48'20.48"E.

We had 41C yesterday 105.8 F 34.9285° S, 138.6007° E. Don't know what it was in shop didn't go in there. Probably close to 40C. At least it was fairly low humidity unlike poor Savarin it would have been very steamy at his place.

Well, I'm in Florida and today it is 31F or .5C so either way I'm cold and not going out in the shop. Even if the heaters are running.

Whyemier who doesn't do well in the chill, cold air anymore.

We had 41C yesterday 105.8 F 34.9285° S, 138.6007° E. Don't know what it was in shop didn't go in there. Probably close to 40C. At least it was fairly low humidity unlike poor Savarin it would have been very steamy at his place.
:laughing: sure was, (humidity 76%) my glasses steamed up everytime I came out of the airconditioning but a few of these :beer: helped.

:laughing: sure was, (humidity 76%) my glasses steamed up everytime I came out of the airconditioning but a few of these :beer: helped.

I bet they did, whenever I've been in Townsville it was the standard pstime.

Bob.
Well, I'm in Florida and today it is 31F or .5C so either way I'm cold and not going out in the shop. Even if the heaters are running.

Whyemier who doesn't do well in the chill, cold air anymore.

I didn't know Florida could get so cold, I thought it was always tropical there.

Worked on polishing the fore-end stock for my Lever action rifle. Shown here prior to polishing. Got to polish it, Take-down block and barrel, then on to Rust Bluing IMG_3905.JPG

=I didn't know Florida could get so cold, I thought it was always tropical there.

Its been a few years but I do bremember me, back in 68/69 it got down to 7F (-13.89C) for a week or more. February if memory serves me right. Hated working in that. My father had us boys working on the project while he sat inside and drank coffee :coffee break:. Perks of being the boss and the dad.:bull:

We are having an ice storm right now. It did warm up to 34 F from the 24F we had yesterday.

Back