A Man Walks In To An Electronics Shop

Dawner

Registered
Registered
A Man walks in to an electronic shop, Eyes white as white, face was blacken with soot, hair is all blown back like he just got off a motorcycle with no helmet and looking like he might have been caught in a small forest fire. An Asked the guy working behind the counter , "Do You have any more 50 Amp fuses?"

I walked into a bar last week, Jeez it hurt.

years ago i jogged around the corner of a building and turned into a shelf. it took hours to find me. . .

if you like the last one ..
The mailman delivered some photos and left them on my front porch. It took me three hours trying to figure a way out pick them up... It said DO NOT BEND.

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says "Hey, buddy, why the long face?"

A Buddist walks up to a hot dog stand and says "Make me one with everything."

A white horse goes into a bar and the barman says "Gee, we've got a drink named after you"
The horse says "What? Eric?"

A blind man walks into a bar, orders a drink and says, "Hey! Does anyone want to hear a blonde joke?" Then the woman next to him taps his shoulder and says, "Listen mister, I'm a bodybuilder, 5 foot 9 of pure muscle, and I'm blonde. The bouncer over there, he's a martial arts expert and his hands are registered as lethal weapons! He's blonde too! And the bartender, she's 6 foot 2, is a roller derby star and is also a blonde! So do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?" To which the blind man replies...
"Well not if I gotta explain it three times!"

Back