Been relatively quiet here the last couple of months.

Like a lot of you, not getting much progress on shop projects. A little work on the crane here and there. Need to get that one done to make room in the shop again.

Health issues seem to be slowing me down. Just stupid stuff that basically doesn't leave a lot of energy (or mental energy) to tackle projects. Days where the brain fog is too much, I exercise. That's pretty mindless and easy to do, but burning a couple hours in the gym means nothing else gets done. In reality, wanting to exercise is progress, so not complaining too loudly. Trying to catch up on reading stuff the Dr recommends is taking up time too. A lot to sort out there.

Outside summer projects will start soon. Wife wants a new garden plot, so will need to start prepping that. Probably a fence too. Need to clean up the pad of sand where the pool was, and get grass planted. Fertilize and prune all the fruit trees will be coming really soon. Funding is a little tight from medical stuff (Not horrible, but need to be a little careful). So a lot of time will be spent catching up on projects where the stuff is free or already purchased (There's WAY more of those than there should be!). So it will be a good opportunity to wrap some things up.

If you run out, rest assured I have plenty of projects to backfill for you ;)
We should seriously find a way to collaborate on some projects. I'm still thinking about a digital/stepper indexer for the rotary table... :)

Back