Black Box 750W Servo Motor Prototypes released for Beta testing.

I checked my phone and both e mail. I do not see your text but there are several member requests from Texas.
Your first name would help.
text to 1 831 421 2669
The black box version with built in rotary speed control displayed sold.
I have the white one.
I believe I can build another black one within a day or so. just checking for defects now.
I am out of the display diaphragm/stickers and it will be about 2 to 3 weeks before I can build more of that version.
Thanks
Dan

I checked my phone and both e mail. I do not see your text but there are several member requests from Texas.
Your first name would help.
text to 1 831 421 2669
The black box version with built in rotary speed control displayed sold.
I have the white one.
I believe I can build another black one within a day or so. just checking for defects now.
I am out of the display diaphragm/stickers and it will be about 2 to 3 weeks before I can build more of that version.
Thanks
Dan
Sent you a PM.

Ill take the next black unit available, no rush.

Eric.
Your black box motor is finished. Text or call me when you are ready and I will make it available.

Mark.
There is a major improvement in the new plastics used to make the housing. See the temperature resistance
listed in the image below. If this is important to you, please contact me directly. I will get an improved housing to
you at no cost to you. You will need to swap it out and destroy the old housing. Optionally send the control housings
back and I will swap them out for you.
Thanks
Dan
P6.jpg

Just wanted to let you know I got my kit and it looks great.

Will be doing initial testing and install over the next week or so.

Last edited:
Dan, do you have a single sheave pully available @ around 40mm to use with an 8mm belt?

I started disassembling my lathe and my pully, while new, is less than specular as its com bloc Bakelite.

Dan, do you have a single sheave pully available @ around 40mm to use with an 8mm belt?

I started disassembling my lathe and my pully, while new, is less than specular as its com bloc Bakelite.
I have a stepped that should run it. Not yet listed. What is the angle of the V.

I have a stepped that should run it. Not yet listed. What is the angle of the V.
Damn good question!

One of my issues is with the mount I need the pully has to be mounted to the motor, then pass through a hole in the plate for the motor to be bolted up.

The step pully you do have listed would work fine, but I would need to turn the larger sheave off for this to work.

Worst comes to worst I can make one.

The one I listed is too narrow for an 8 mm wide belt.
The next size up is for 10 mm wide belts, maybe 3L belts as used on several Smithy's
It also has a very deep V so likely will work with an 8.
Still it's only time to cut what you need.

The one I listed is too narrow for an 8 mm wide belt.
The next size up is for 10 mm wide belts, maybe 3L belts as used on several Smithy's
It also has a very deep V so likely will work with an 8.
Still it's only time to cut what you need.
Got a link to that?

I looked on the site but could not find it.

Back