Charity....is What Thm Is All About...

https://www.gofundme.com/TonyWells

Broken Leg - Can't Work- Need Help!

View attachment 224202

Hi, my name is Tony Wells. I am 56 years old and have a family of 3. I work for myself in (my own) small machine shop.

Unfortunately, on April 14, I fell in my home and broke my leg. I had to undergo surger
y as this was the upper (thigh) leg bone. It did not break clean, so the doctors had to use a plate and some screws to hold everything in position while it heals.

View attachment 224203
I am not allowed to put pressure on my left leg at all. I use a walker to get around, but it is very difficult to leave my home. Using a walker has resulted in nerve damage in my hands. This may be permanent.

For the next few months I will not be able to do any work at all. I have not set foot in my shop since I broke my leg. I have no cash reserves and am broke. Please help me make it until I can get back on my feet. I need your help badly.

I thank you in advance for your kindness. God Bless You!

Thank you!

View attachment 219261

View attachment 219262

I am of the opinion that a small monthly amount ,from those willing to give, would not impact any of us that much.
This would help get him through this difficulty.

I believe that PayPal allows you to set up a monthly subscription .

Just tried to donate at go fund me after giving cc info and submit it says there is an issue with the organizers account that the organizer has been emailed a resolution.
Guess I'll try the PayPal route.

Yes and I tried Paypal and it said "we can't send your payment right now. If this keeps up contact paypal.

David

Thanks Mike. I was using the @live.com email address that Nelson sent out. I guess that one isn't set up.

I did try the hotmail account and it worked.

I hope we can all muster up enough to help Tony though this period.

David

Last edited:
Back