Charity....is What Thm Is All About...

I was able to use the live account last night. I hope that Tony is able to get access to the funds.

December update,Thanks for all the encouraging words and support, greatly appreciated,, i am doing good , can walk without cane, not very far,still cant sit at computer for more than 30 min,still need to get leg to bend all the way back to my butt , it just wont bend, doc said a month ago if no real progress by middle of jan when i see him next ,, they will put me under and FORCE it to bend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..sounds like some major soreness to me, anyone know about that ??? i still need donations, made it more thank half way now, had to fix truck and winterize house, spent more than i thought i would this month.replace rusty hardware on drum brakes !!!!! that slotted washer that u have to push in and twist , rusted out and pulled through ,brake shoe tilted and all the fluid ran out., fun job replacing and putting all back together in 60 degree temp. anyone here in OKC ???? pm me and we can meet and eat some where.

eastokie,

Glad thing are looking up for you. Wish I was a little closer, I'd buy you lunch!

Come hang out more often and get to know us. Your always welcome to participate in any of the discussions that happen here.

Ken

Jan 23 update, doing better, walking ok, just not far, i went to the mall, got further than i thought, then a little pain and tired too, sat f 15 and made it back to truck just fine.had a bad tooth pulled the 11th, found 20 free clinics here in OKC , but they all full up for about a month,had to spend 142$ at OU dental school,jaw really swelled up, could hardly eat,almost no swelling now, having to work with jaw to get it open more, no pain !!!! man that tooth pain is worse than breaking my leg..no sleep f 2 days..oh well..we survived our ice storm just fine, north of us got it bad..i need some help, i have a utility cutoff friday, i have 1/2 to pay, i have some things FS on craigslist and my old odd job ads too, but things are really slow after the holidays,any donation is greatly appreciated, my e-mail is -----louisrfnauto@yahoo.com for those wanting to do pay pal,its faster ,and i get all the donation..Thanks again to all..

Feb 6 update,walking more, no pain at all ,knee just feels strange,have tried walking and standing for more than an hour, and just cant do that, so getting a PT job, will have to wait, i go to doc end of this month,,,i can do odd jobs , i have a old 4x4 truck,,(yard work,junk hauling,scrap metal,rental cleanouts)if anyone knows about anything PM me,i check here every day.i need help , i still have 2 bills from Jan to pay, had to do a payment plan with the electric co.if you can only dontate 5 or 10$ that will help, just use pay pal for small donations,e -mail above.Thanks.louis

Feb 6 update,walking more, no pain at all ,knee just feels strange,have tried walking and standing for more than an hour, and just cant do that, so getting a PT job, will have to wait, i go to doc end of this month,,,i can do odd jobs , i have a old 4x4 truck,,(yard work,junk hauling,scrap metal,rental cleanouts)if anyone knows about anything PM me,i check here every day.i need help , i still have 2 bills from Jan to pay, had to do a payment plan with the electric co.if you can only dontate 5 or 10$ that will help, just use pay pal for small donations,e -mail above.Thanks.louis

Hey Louis I just sent you a donation via louisrfnauto@yahoo.com through PayPal. Let me know if you get it. I don't have much trust in this kind of transaction. I know it works but confirmation that the correct person gets it always helps.

Speedy recovery to you.

Roy

Louis,

Check your Paypal account, you should have some funding from me too.

Ken

Wow , i was really floored by your donations,seeing how things have been slow after the holidays, yes i got all 3, and should be able to pay everything off this month, Thanks you ,thank you.

Back