Did you get anything from Santa for your shop?.

The wife bought me a new Kurt 688 vise and a Te-Co clamp set. My oldest daughter gave me a Machinist's Handbook "pocket edition".

I can't complain. :biggrin:

-Ron

Here's what I found in my stocking.
tmp_20131225_093959202608640.jpg

A 5.56 lower, a 1.375" 60* dovetail cutter, a left hand top notch holder with .75 shank, a .5" x 7" coolant through boring bar with CCMT inserts and a .75 indexable end mill with APKT inserts.

Hope you all had an enjoyable Christmas,
Dave

tmp_20131225_093959202608640.jpg

Santa brought me and Holly an Ipad. Now I can surf from the couch when I don't feel well enough to get up. I never would have even thought to bother with one, but now I have one to learn how to use...

Bob

Santa brought me and Holly an Ipad. Now I can surf from the couch when I don't feel well enough to get up. I never would have even thought to bother with one, but now I have one to learn how to use...

Bob

You soon won't know what you did without it! I use Safari sometimes, but primarily use "Tapatalk" app for most of my groups. SO easy to navigate.

The HD IPad version is worth the few bucks over the free iPhone version.

Bernie

Yes,
i bought a new to me Cromwell lathe at the beginning of the month and am still repainting it and getting it ready to run. The greatest gift that I didn't buy for myself however is a weather station. I've wanted one forever, so I can tell how high wind speed are in storms etc.
Michael

My Santa Wife got me this cool book. It says it was used in the Bellingham School District I'm guessing in Washington state. I live around 50 miles from there. Check out the school stamp Nov 3rd 1941 second edition 1937 it reads like a training manual. tuquhehy.jpg

Master of unfinished projects

tuquhehy.jpg

Did not get anything for the shop but my wife got me two heavy bcg's for an AR i am building

lanham

According to my Son and Daughter-in-law my Christmas gift will be here in 9 months, Im going to be Grandpa again! It may be a gift for the shop after all :thumbsup:

According to my Son and Daughter-in-law my Christmas gift will be here in 9 months, Im going to be Grandpa again! It may be a gift for the shop after all :thumbsup:

Although I don't want anymore, they are the greatest gifts. Congrats.

Santa brought me a Foredom flex shaft and a nice set of combination wrenches. I must have been good this year ;)

Back