Did you get anything from Santa for your shop?.

Got a HF plastic welder that I used today. I put new wear edges on my snow plow and also made plastic liners for the blades. They needed to be welded in the corners.

DSCF2201.JPGDSCF2211.JPGDSCF2215.JPGDSCF2235.JPGDSCF2236.JPG

DSCF2201.JPG DSCF2211.JPG DSCF2215.JPG DSCF2235.JPG DSCF2236.JPG

Last edited:
Yup, a Hobart 210 welder. I would post pictures but it looks just like all the others out there :))

Nope My Santa is clueless about the shop. But I did get some cash so I guess I will be getting some late gifts Like A DTI, Silicon carbide wheel, Kant twist clamps, Some incerts, And a 3-1/2 x3 angle plate. All with 20% off from enco and the link on this site.

Nope My Santa is clueless about the shop. But I did get some cash so I guess I will be getting some late gifts Like A DTI, Silicon carbide wheel, Kant twist clamps, Some incerts, And a 3-1/2 x3 angle plate. All with 20% off from enco and the link on this site.

Just some advice. My "Santa" is more than clueless about my shop so what I did was to use the "wish list" feature on amazon.com. Since I could find most of the tools I want on there (not always the best pricing though) I just added things I wanted to the list and told my wife that it was there. She had no idea what it was but she knew it was exactly what I wanted. :biggrin:

-Ron

Santa worked from my wish list:

PM25MV Mill
4" vise
11 piece collet set
3 axis DRO
41" Craftsman tool box lower to mount the mill on.
little heater for the shop
a book- The Gunsmith Machinist
12 gallon shop vac
some flannel shirts for the shop (it's cold here in CO!)
2 magnetic lights for the mill
and a partridge...err...a auto ranging multi-meter in a pear tree. :D

Bill

Yup! Got a new California Air Tools 1675A compressor. 3/4 HP, ultra quiet (58dB) weighs 35 lbs. It will work really nice in the shop!

For the Shop I got a mini mill from busybee, a Logan 10" by 24" lathe. And some end mills and mt3 collets. Got most of it just before Christmas. Christmas day we rushed my 16 month old daughter into the emergency at the hospital. It has been a long holiday season as we waited for 2 days till she opened her eyes. We get a new years gift this year as she is to be coming home on the 31st Of December.

For the Shop I got a mini mill from busybee, a Logan 10" by 24" lathe. And some end mills and mt3 collets. Got most of it just before Christmas. Christmas day we rushed my 16 month old daughter into the emergency at the hospital. It has been a long holiday season as we waited for 2 days till she opened her eyes. We get a new years gift this year as she is to be coming home on the 31st Of December.
I can identify with that! I have a twin boy that needed open heart surgery at 6 months old. That was one of those times when nothing else mattered except getting him healthy again. Everything turned out just fine, He's 20 years old now. :))

Marcel

Indeed I did! Santa (me) was very generous and gave me a little milling machine, the bottom of the line Grizzly and a Taiwanese rotary table from King. I have always wanted a mill but never had one .... now I doz ;)

What was wrong with her? Hope she is doing well, we'll say a prayer. I spent christmas eve in the ER with my 12 year old. he had a bad alergic reactionto something, not sure what.

Back