Drill Press Tapper

You have it correct Steve.

"Billy G" :))

Well I understood all that part but you didn't explain the part about the fan ! Where does that come in?
dickr

Well I understood all that part but you didn't explain the part about the fan ! Where does that come in?
dickr

My lathe is right next to the drill press to the right. I have minor resperatory problems. When the work smokes I turn on that fan to circulate the air.

"Billy G" :))

Bill, as much aluminum as I see there, it would sure look good anodized. You can do it yourself pretty easily if you don't have a bud in the biz. That's a pretty piece of work.....just needs some color. :)) Or not, just clear would preserve it.

Tony; I do have a friend in the business. Never gave color a thought. To all, thanks for the compliments and questions.

"Billy G" :thinking:

Bill
Thats a slick tapping rig you made up.
Very nice work! I like it.

Bill, thanks for sharing that well built tool. It is the answer to some vexing situations. Pete

Bill, as much aluminum as I see there, it would sure look good anodized. You can do it yourself pretty easily if you don't have a bud in the biz. That's a pretty piece of work.....just needs some color. :)) Or not, just clear would preserve it.

Is there a thread on this forum for anodizing aluminum?
Thanks

Nice tapper, looks like it works good.

Back