Enco Bandsaw Repair

The abundance of self satisfaction is overflowing. Nice work. Neil, does it get a paint job now?

Nice design; motor direct to gearbox. How many speeds is it?
Three speed. They are 100, 180 & 235 FPM.
The goofy thing is they are not in a low to high order. The top selection is 235, then 100 and the bottom is 180. I need to make a placard for it.

The abundance of self satisfaction is overflowing. Nice work. Neil, does it get a paint job now?

Ya know, Randy, I would love to, but it is supposed to be that hammered Verde Green from Rustoleum, which, of course, they don't make anymore. I have been looking into how to make my own hammered paints.:rolleyes:
Thanks for the compliments too!

Last edited:
Ya know, Randy, I would love to, but it is supposed to be that hammered Verde Green from Rustoleum, which, of course, they don't make anymore. I have been looking into how to make my own hammered paints.:rolleyes:
Thanks for the compliments too!

Ya gotta start thinking outside the box. Nothing says it has to be a certain color except you. My saw was hammer green also, it ended up gray with green components. You're almost there with a full disassembly. Wouldn't take much to finisher her up. Here is my saw restoration. Not sure you saw it. Keep up the good work.

Ya gotta start thinking outside the box. Nothing says it has to be a certain color except you. My saw was hammer green also, it ended up gray with green components. You're almost there with a full disassembly. Wouldn't take much to finisher her up. Here is my saw restoration. Not sure you saw it. Keep up the good work.

Randy: I read through your bandsaw thread and...WOW. Excellent work!
I considered painting it, but at this point, I have a few other projects that must get done, and this is my only bandsaw ( I sold my HF 4x6).

I would love to see your shop too. I have two cousins in the Madison area. Maybe later this year I should make the four hour drive ;)

Randy: I read through your bandsaw thread and...WOW. Excellent work!
I considered painting it, but at this point, I have a few other projects that must get done, and this is my only bandsaw ( I sold my HF 4x6).

I would love to see your shop too. I have two cousins in the Madison area. Maybe later this year I should make the four hour drive ;)

Thanks Neil. I completely understand the priorities list.

Neil, That would be great. I would love to meet you. You are welcome any time.

Here is a little tease, though a bit out dated.

Back