Fat Kid And A Mattress

No matter how hard you try to idiot proof somthing, some idiot overcomes the obstical.
Idiots are amazingly brilliant when it comes to being stupid.

Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

No matter how hard you try to idiot proof somthing, some idiot overcomes the obstical.
Idiots are amazingly brilliant when it comes to being stupid.
Every time someone comes up with a better method of idiot proofing something, someone else comes up with a better idiot.

Tom

A couple houses over at my brothers a guy was running a circular saw cutting wood. We hear him finish cutting a board then a few second pause then...a loud "goddamnit" lol. I once cut a board several times taking super light cuts...because it was too short DOH!

Measure twice, cut yourself!

Measure twice, cut yourself!

Hey now... I resemble that remark... LOL

IMO... one of the elements of safety...
Is to recognize when one is having 'one of those days'... and cease all potentially dangerous activity...
In other words... take a day to play... :)

Some years ago, I worked as a drywall hanger. Our crew got on a new construction job, and started in the biggest room hanging the ceilings. I had to run to the truck for a tool, and had to step around a carpenter that was in my way. When I came back through, I swear to god what I witnessed could only be seen in cartoons.
There was a carpenter who was cutting a hole in the floor for the basement stairwell. He sat on the floor, and cut all around himself. Seriously! he literaly sat on the part to be removed and remained there until the plywood broke and he went down with the ship.
Everybody all came running to see what happened, and it was what a reckneck would call "self evident". The foreman took one look through the hole to the basement floor and said, "You've gotta be $#$%^* me! I said, "Nope, seen it with my own eyes. Wiley E. Coyote couldn't have done it any better...."

Some years ago, I worked as a drywall hanger. Our crew got on a new construction job, and started in the biggest room hanging the ceilings. I had to run to the truck for a tool, and had to step around a carpenter that was in my way. When I came back through, I swear to god what I witnessed could only be seen in cartoons.
There was a carpenter who was cutting a hole in the floor for the basement stairwell. He sat on the floor, and cut all around himself. Seriously! he literaly sat on the part to be removed and remained there until the plywood broke and he went down with the ship.
Everybody all came running to see what happened, and it was what a reckneck would call "self evident". The foreman took one look through the hole to the basement floor and said, "You've gotta be $#$%^* me! I said, "Nope, seen it with my own eyes. Wiley E. Coyote couldn't have done it any better...."

Similar situation... but I was on the HVAC crew...

I mentioned to the carpenter what might happen... and got thoroughly blessed out for it... I think the guy had a hang-over.
Anyhow... about 30 min later... yeah, you guessed it.

Some folks are just to smart to listen... :D

When it comes to loading cars some people just don't think it threw.
lumber.jpg
******G*****cartangrysj1.gif******************usflagani.gif************

Back