GPS Rant

I occassionaly watch him too. He does deal with private too. He dealt with that bimbo that was a youtuber who got her father and herself killed. She was destined to crash.

Now which one was that? I watched his Trevor Jacobs video, but have not seen the one on the "bimbo" that killed herself and her father...

I really like his flight analysis methods. MentourPilot
As do I. Having watched a few dozen, I am impressed with the complexity of flying a large commercial plane. I guess I had the misperception that the pilot put the plane in the air, climbed up to several thousand feet, engaged the autopilot, and sat back and enjoyed the ride until it was time to land. Clearly that is false.

Now which one was that? I watched his Trevor Jacobs video, but have not seen the one on the "bimbo" that killed herself and her father...
Gal from Tennessee (I think) was flying to get plane worked on. Did several big climbs and dives before hitting the ground. Previous video(s) showed some sketchy flying/attention. Sad deal.

Gal from Tennessee (I think) was flying to get plane worked on. Did several big climbs and dives before hitting the ground. Previous video(s) showed some sketchy flying/attention. Sad deal.

Sounds like a Darwin award candidate...

As do I. Having watched a few dozen, I am impressed with the complexity of flying a large commercial plane. I guess I had the misperception that the pilot put the plane in the air, climbed up to several thousand feet, engaged the autopilot, and sat back and enjoyed the ride until it was time to land. Clearly that is false.
I also watch this guy https://www.youtube.com/@74gear At times he explains how much work just to change a runway from the left runway to the right, he's an enjoyable watch mostly, especially when he destroys the tik tok or youtube no nothings who claim unbelievable things. So many of those idiots think that the pilot wants to crash the airplane. STUPID people. And they have millions of idiot viewers..

She must be a skilled pilot, she's wearing aviator sunnies!
Hardly.. She's someone who should have been in the second row and never allowed up front.
I'm rusty on it now, I really have trouble with STUPID.. it's alright if you admit you don't know something... that's smart. But being an idiot and telling everyone how great you are, and then opening your mouth and removing all doubt about how stupid you are, earns you an award in my book of infamously stupid people.

Back