How About A Round Of "atta Boy" For Matt?

Dude, I said a "few years", not a few weeks. :)

I said it once and ill say it again .... *****Matts A top shelf guy ******
Btw I grew up in a business worked there from age 7-1/2 to 18 .. My Boss taught me the business from ground up .. He taught me every aspect of the business well esp in how to take care of customers . My boss would go out of his way to get anything any part anywhere , if we didn't have it in stock hed get it 1-2 days . He even went to junk yards to pull out parts. Keepem little pin clips ect ... in his pocket till the customer returned . "Yup" he taught me well

Matts that type of guy im used to dealing with cuz I would give the same service . I can see he needs a good lead man to help him out make him that much better. But ya have to grow and mold that type of worker . Not to brag but many of jobs they called me the key man.

Id love to be a part of the business selling fixing machinery .. and retire with a guy like that ... but the only prob is he needs to move his shop south so I can take the winters and go fishin year round .. how bout it Matt we have a deal ? ..im loyal can run a business if need be , take care of costumers shop inventory, if ya want ill even take up Chinese and go over seas for ya lol....... Ohh and don't need much but some food and pay the mortgage and after the mad rush of contaners perhaps a day off fishin to refresh .
My best to you my friend
Kenny V

I'm scheming for a 9x42 also - someday. Having seen what people here are getting for the $, I think PM would be the first choice. If I can get some time freed up, I may bug you (Matt) about that web site thing. We manage a couple of commercial sites here, maybe can help.

Reactions: Guv
Matt was awesome to deal with and although I have had my machines for a year now I love hearing how people are still happy with his customer service. I asked a lot of questions and he was always available to answer them and got back with me in a timely, professional manner. The one small incident with a handle on my mill was addressed quickly and Matt had one in the mail the next day.

I wish other companies would take a lesson from Matt @ QMT on customer service.

Mike.

If I can get some time freed up, I may bug you (Matt) about that web site thing. We manage a couple of commercial sites here, maybe can help.

I agree, got to get him on a customized version of WordPress or something.

Back