How Cold Is It Where You Are?

50something degrees today and some rain. The snow we had is disappearing leaving behind glorious mud. We haven't had much for cold weather to freeze the ground so, hopefully, the ground will dry quick. C'mon Spring!

50something degrees today and some rain. The snow we had is disappearing leaving behind glorious mud. We haven't had much for cold weather to freeze the ground so, hopefully, the ground will dry quick. C'mon Spring!

We just had wind gusts of about 50mph or so . The sun is now shining !!!! Gonna get me some garage time I hope .

Charles , I just noticed where you reside ! I drove up to Ashburnham not long ago to pick up our new Sheltie pup !! I left Surfside Beach SC , did 1425 miles in 22 hrs .

This winter has been lousy with constant rain over here except for a few days of snow and severe frost Today has been forty five degrees F (Feels like 38), with rain today which was unbelievable, The humidity was 87% The damp winters in Scotland makes for a more uncomfortable feeling than intense sharp cold, Being in my big workshop is absolutely miserable, My small light workshop is O.K. , I envy you folks in a warm climate, except for the nasty biting things which go along with it.

Past few days it's been so cold that my thread cutting oil was jello. Shop shut down! Warm up on the way.

Today it was in the 50's outside but my shop was in the upper 30's this afternoon when I was out there using my blast cabinet. My vacuum system keeps the dust inside the cabinet down where seeing inside the cabinet is pretty good.....on warm days. I could see my breath in the air and my panting on the window kept fogging it up so bad I had to keep wiping the moisture off so I could see where I was pointing the gun. The window is at the perfect height and angle where you have to stand pretty close to look inside and you are breathing straight down on the window.

We had a 60+ degree change in 24 hours, gotta love New England weather.

Charles , I just noticed where you reside ! I drove up to Ashburnham not long ago to pick up our new Sheltie pup !! I left Surfside Beach SC , did 1425 miles in 22 hrs .

It may be a bit rude to point out, but you did mail me something a little while ago. I'm pretty sure that meant you knew where I live.

Back