I Must Not Be Living Right

34_40 Please check your Private Messages.

David

Well tentative arrangements were made for Saturday to get the mill here. But just now when I cathed myself I got a lot of blood. So have to call the doc and see what happens. Hopefully I don't end up in the hospital again and have to put things off for Saturday.
It does get hard to not give up sometimes.

Worse case scenario Bill, I'll be there with my truck and bring it here till you get home.

"Billy G"

Well the wife and a friend can be here to open the garage and tell where to put it anyway. Just got me down a bit when I saw all the blood in the urine.

Well it seems it was just something that happened and stopped. So I just have to keep an eye out for it happening again. So I will not have to do anything different for now.

yeah, I just have to keep an eye on it in case it happens again

Phew! Glad to hear it may not be significant. You get your mill this weekend. I wouldn't want that to be interfered with.

all the best
David

I think you're going to have to change the title of this thread. lol Apparently you are living right. You've made friends here and they are offering a helping hand. You don't get that if you're living wrong.

Makes me happy to see generosity like this and even happier that it will go to a deserving person.

I checked out 34-40's thread showing the HM and it looks very nice. I'm sure it will bring you a lot of quality time in the shop. Time to have fun again! :)

Don't forget to post pics of the projects you do with it.

Back