My PM-1236 Precision arrived today

My garage floor sure needs another coat of paint. LOL

Just put it on the list, it may make it to the top......someday....:big grin:

Jeff, I can picture you sitting on your lift, looking at the lathe and smiling. Maybe even having a beer from that fridge next to the lathe. I remember sitting in my shop doing exactly that when I got my Emco lathe. I realized that a lathe isn't just a machine; its a quality of life thing.

Happy for you, Jeff!

Mike, you have such a vision. I actually did that this evening while I drank my one beer for the night, all the while thinking, " damn I've got a lot of cleaning to do". That was a good beer

Now your just bragging, retirement, 1 year 10 months to go, 38 & 2 months under my belt now.

Your going for 40, great job. I hung it up after just over 38 yrs. Now I've gotten interested in hobby machining, I might need a part time job to pay for the hobby budget, but a WallyWorld greeter is out of the question. LOL

That is why I'm stocking the garage now, before retirement. Plus I can claim an addiction....
I work 10 days a month for my wife's pay check, part time is mine. Social security wants money back if you go out before 66. I owe, I owe, so of to work I go.

Reactions: Z2V
addiction, hmm, you might be on to something there!!

Back