WTB Need steel round stock 9" diameter 5/8" thick min

Someone I know mentioned Logan to me a long time ago, but I forgot all about the place. Thx for the link; certainly within driving distance. I have some heavy gauge angle & box I need to pick up for a couple machine stands...sounds like I have a reason to go. :grin:
Sounds like that will be worth the drive, hopefully they have what you need. Your post got me thinking about a fixture plate for my rotary table too, so I might see if I can get something there. The Meriden location is kind of on my way to visit my son at college, so I am working on a shopping list for when I pick him up for spring break next month :)

Looking for steel round stock 9" in diameter (+/- 1/2" OK) at least 5/8"-3/4" thick. Its for a rotab fixture plate; grade isn't critical but generally would prefer 4000 grade over mild steel...but let me know what you've got!
Here, I’d just go by the shop that does custom flame cutting and tell them I need a 9.25” round cut out of 3/4” xxx plate. Or, go scrounging through their drops for a 10-11” scrap from a hole they cut. (The former needing to be bigger because they pierce the plate in the drop)

Back