Resolved OT: Ads in between posts

Its not that there are ads between posts as usual but these ads are actually filling the screen making it impossible to view any posts without repeatedly refreshing the page or logging off and trying again. Its a pain and obviously some bug in the system.

Upvote 0
I just want to know about those odesa ones or something like that. The ones that have the gorgeous girls that say seven to one ratio guys to girls.:oops::p
I don’t get how the have the Ad blocker ones either which the site says don’t block ADs because that how they get paid. Why do they put them on the site promoting blocking ADs then?

Upvote 0
I'm still getting the oriental rug ads from a thread a few days ago.
Haven't seen the big-butted plastic atomaton girl dolls from China lately.
I don't recall what the giant intrusive ads were for.

Upvote 0
As a supporter, I find the anti-adblock annoying. At work I am not allowed to log in, they filter the login page. I am also required to run adblock. It's forced on by AD policy. They don't mind if I look at stuff, but I get the silly anti-adblock when I come here now. Now I have to use my phone.

And it's not likely to convince anyone to annoy them.

Upvote 0
Which Browsers do you have access to on you PC at work?
And what kind of error message do you receive if you try to log into H-M?

As a supporter, I find the anti-adblock annoying. At work I am not allowed to log in, they filter the login page. I am also required to run adblock. It's forced on by AD policy. They don't mind if I look at stuff, but I get the silly anti-adblock when I come here now. Now I have to use my phone.

And it's not likely to convince anyone to annoy them.

Upvote 0
Back