Pass Around 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries Andy. Remember in one of the original rules I stated "life happens". We can not control what happens sometimes. Don't feel like you did anything to change the outcome of the game. I think we all expected there would be delays at times and that's fine. Feel free to get in on the next round if your up to it. The important thing is your o.k.

Well it looks as though box 2 is on it's way to me (can't wait to see what's inside) and I will forward it on to the next person in line. So if you would please sign me up again. This has been fun.

Thanks,
Woodrow

Andy, I agree with Autonoz. Yes, I grumbled a little bit, but that was more or less my personal feelings. I am the one that should be butting out, as this is Autonoz' project, not mine. I am just here to help if I can.

Ken, your information has been updated.

Andy, I agree with Autonoz. Yes, I grumbled a little bit, but that was more or less my personal feelings. I am the one that should be butting out, as this is Autonoz' project, not mine. I am just here to help if I can.

Ken, your information has been updated.
That is so far from the truth. I only introduced the idea. This project is a group effort. You have been a key player in keeping this successful. Please do not butt out.

I have started a new thread for "Pass Around 2016" which is located here: http://www.hobby-machinist.com/threads/pass-around-2016.43894/
Please give it a look and let me know if I have overlooked anything.

Going forward, posts for the next round should be posted there. Only posts regarding box #2, which is still in circulation should be posted here. Once box #2 completes its journey, this thread will be locked.

Ed, since you are new to this, and there is room yet for box #2, I will add your name to it first. Do you want to be placed on both lists?

Also, can you give us an idea of what shop equipment you have? This helps others to determine what sort of things to add to the box before it gets to you.

I have an older round ram Bridgeport with a J head that I just got and added an xyz axis to. I have an 11in Rockwell lathe and a Milwaukee Surface grinder, I have been big in building buggies and have tig, mig, arc, gas, and plasma, Tube bending equipment. I am really a novice to Machining, took a couple of classes at trade school, BUT I really started to learn when I was able to get fast enough internet to watch videos and I watch as many videos I can on machining.
I would like to take part in the 2nd box and give it a try for the fun of it. All my stuff is used and bargains from ebay and the swap meet and garage sales. Where I can have tools I would never be able to acquire any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back