Rat Rod Frame

Nice work Charley if-n you stay on it you should be driving down the road soon.

Paul

Great looking project. Really a bummer to hear about your job. May a new one find you soon.

Dale

Started fitting the cab, channeled 4" over the frame, I'm getting stoked

Looking good Charley.

That straight-on picture (middle of the three) from the front makes it look like you have made room for an inline 8 cylinder engine.

Your friends welds look professional!

Benny

Hey Charley,
I agree with Benny, too bad you can't find an old Pontiac straight 8 for that machine, that would look awesome in that truck. By the way, I'm mightily impressed with your efforts so far. Is there going to be enough room in that cab with that much chop/channel?
Bob

Thanks Bob, I'm putting in a small motor & the frame will be shortened accordingly (really short)

As for the cab I have room for a little more off the top & bottom

Hey Charley,
I came by last Friday afternoon to see ya, and I did... you were holding down that lawn chair and snoring. I just kind of eased out and left you dreaming!
Bob

Hey Charley,
I came by last Friday afternoon to see ya, and I did... you were holding down that lawn chair and snoring. I just kind of eased out and left you dreaming!
Bob

Should have taken a picture :lmao: You should have woken me up

Charley, I just didn't have the heart to wake you, and I did consider taking a picture, but I figured someone would use it for "evil".
Bob

Back