Shop Door Security

I would like to know why those who decide to live outside the rules of society and behave to the detriment of those society members are then allowed to bask in the protection those rules then give.
I've always thought there was something screwy there.

I would like to know why those who decide to live outside the rules of society and behave to the detriment of those society members are then allowed to bask in the protection those rules then give.
Because we have no way to tell in advance who they are (and that includes those in charge of making and enforcing the rules).

If I did that I'd have to start wearing diapers out to my shop, because sure as anything I'd be the guy accidentally tripping it:cower:
Thanks, That one made my day. I'd probably be in the same boat/diaper. Mike

Because we have no way to tell in advance who they are (and that includes those in charge of making and enforcing the rules).

interesting topic, our society does have ways ( psychology for one)and could let us punish criminals in a logical sense rather than with the sense of justice. we could potentially pick out serial killers for example, before they kill anyone even as children. changing over to this system would open obviously a huge can of worms in many senses.

interesting topic, our society does have ways ( psychology for one)and could let us punish criminals in a logical sense rather than with the sense of justice. we could potentially pick out serial killers for example, before they kill anyone even as children. changing over to this system would open obviously a huge can of worms in many senses.

Hmmm, sounds like a bad Tom Cruise movie....

Stan,
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, I was waiting for that!!

Stan,
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasnt thinking of telling in advance just when its irrefutable proof, ie, the goods are in their hands or they are looking round inside your house etc.
Some years ago I was in West Virginia and Australia had been having a large number of home invasions.
The guys at this gathering asked what they were and I explained.
I asked if they happened there and they all started laughing and said "not a chance, everyone knows every house here is armed and even if they did we all know someone with a backhoe".

Hi
Just do what my wife's coworkers do.
They put up hidden cameras and post photos of the thief on Facebook, OMG its funny.
People will post who they are and where they live.
The comments will be like I know him/her and post their name and address right on Facebook.
They cant lie their way out of that one.:devil:

Back