The Stand is about to start

Come on Bill extra b12 and orange juice ,,, shot of vodka ,,, don't hurt either. I've been having a few gins hear myself I figure what the heck right

My get up and go got up and left too, hopefully get it back this week, best wishes Bill.

I think I might have a couple free days if you could use a hand

I had the top of the stand welded up and was going from there tomorrow. I started thinking today that I may change something before I go too far with it. Will need to cut a couple new pieces to make the change.
Also I almost forgot the important item. I need to put a 220 outlet on the wall where the mill is going. Also a 110 duplex for lights, power feed, whatever. I have all the necessary stuf to add the outlets so that won't be a problem. I have 110 run along the wall to an outlet at the back of the garage that I can tap into. Also have my compressor Hard wired in 220. I can change that to a plug and use the wire for the Mill.

Slow and easy gets it done Bill. Wish I was closer than 400 miles from you, I would give you a hand.

I have someone to help with anything heavy or when it takes a lot of bending. I get dizzy and out of breath when bending down.

Back