1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. There are some site issues which I am working on. There may be reduced functionality in some modules while I do. Thank you for your patience.

Dismiss Notice

Walter Shu Iv Dividing Head

Discussion in 'MACHINE ACCESSORIES (Tables, Vises, Indexers)' started by Lornie McCullough, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Lornie McCullough

Lornie McCullough United States H-M Supporter - Premium Content H-M Supporter-Premium

City:
    Camas
    State:
    Washington

-Return to Top-

I recently acquired this dividing head (rotary table?) without any dividing plates or instruction manual. It appears to be a wonderful piece of equipment.....

Can you help me find an instruction manual/parts list for it. Thank you.

Lornie

2. royesses

royesses United States H-M Supporter - Premium Content H-M Supporter-Premium

City:
    Norman
    State:
    Oklahoma

-Return to Top-

3. Lornie McCullough

Lornie McCullough United States H-M Supporter - Premium Content H-M Supporter-Premium

City:
    Camas
    State:
    Washington

-Return to Top-

Thank you royesses........I believe there should be a means of making the head freewheel, and perhaps also a way of adjusting the head-locking lever. Right now the head-locking lever bumps into the dividing plate area..... I'm a bit confused about how to use this piece of equipment.

Attached Files:

4. royesses

City:
    Norman
    State:
    Oklahoma

-Return to Top-

5. Lornie McCullough

City:
    Camas
    State:
    Washington

-Return to Top-

Thank you again royesses...... I got a reply and an exploded diagram from the walter-praeziaion.de link. It is a great help!

Lornie

royesses likes this.
  6. royesses

City:
    Norman
    State:
    Oklahoma

-Return to Top-

That is great. It looks like an expensive high quality dividing head.